- Subscribe – Sign up to receive our Weekly Newsletter
- Membership – Become an official CTS Member
- Submissions – Please review our Submission Guidelines
- General Inquiries – Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editor – Kerri Farrell Foley
Who We Are
Crack the Spine loves the written word. Some might say we’re in love with the written word. But that’s just a silly rumor. We publish diverse and sharp literary works, including flash fiction, micro-fiction, poetry, short stories, and creative non-fiction. We don’t care if it’s four words or four thousand words, if it’s charged with artistry, we want to publish it. Given the choice, we will always select madness over method.
What We Do
Crack the Spine publishes an online digital magazine weekly. Works published online are automatically eligible to be selected for later publication in our quarterly print anthologies. If you are interested in submitting to Crack the Spine, review our submission guidelines.